Intrigue, comedy, and pure theatricality meet to create a play that must be seen to be believed.
Adapted by Patrick Barlow
From the novel by John Buchan
From the movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Licensed by ITV Global Entertainment Limited, and an original concept by Simon Corble and Nobby Dimon
About: In The 39 Steps, a man with a boring life meets a woman with a thick accent who says she’s a spy. When he takes her home, she is murdered. Soon, a mysterious organization called “The 39 Steps” is hot on the man’s trail in a nationwide manhunt that climaxes in a death-defying finale! A riotous blend of virtuoso performances and wildly inventive stagecraft, The 39 Steps amounts to an unforgettable evening of pure pleasure!
“Theatre at its finest… Absurdly enjoyable! This gleefully theatrical riff on Hitchcock’s film is fast and frothy, performed by a cast of four that seems like a cast of thousands.” – The New York Times
Running Time: 2 hours (includes a 15 minute intermission)
Parental discretion is advised
THIS PRODUCTION CONTAINS: gun shots and strobe effects
THINGS TO KNOW & BOX OFFICE POLICIES:
1. All Tickets & Subscriptions are non-refundable.
2. NO LATE SEATING is permitted once the performance has started.
3. The Box Office opens an hour before curtain
4. The House opens 30 minutes before curtain
5. Parking for Jenkins Hall can be found by turning onto Arts Dr from Abercorn and then following the signs. We do not recommend using Science Dr.
6. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted at our productions.
7. Parental Discretion is advised for all of our productions.
8. If you need to change your reservation please do so 24 hours before the date of your original reservation by E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at (912) 436-3629 x1, or visiting our downtown location at 402 E Broughton St Tues-Sat from 10am to 4pm. All changes are subject to availability. Same day notification cannot be processed.