Join Longfield Stables for their September Dressage Schooling show on September 30th!
Offering Intro all the way to Second Level Tests, there is something for everyone! Whether you are putting finishing touches on a test or challenging yourself with something brand new, we welcome all to come join us!
Feel free to reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and please see attached prize list for further information and facility rules.
Sophie Clymer, Shannon McMasters
On Site EMS Services provided by Palmetto Bluff
Entries open August 13th, 2023, entries will close September 27th at 11:30pm
Please complete entries at Eventbrite.com
Contact Sophie Clymer at email@example.com with any questions about entries.
Office Fee: $20
EMS Fee: $10 (not applicable to Palmetto Bluff Members)
Class Entry Fee: $30 per test
Late/Day of Show Entry Fee: $40 (Adds will be charged at the normal rate of $30, add card must be given to 20 mins prior to beginning of division)
• Trailer in horses may arrive at 6:00am day of the show, parking will be designated for trailers and competitors. All horses must exit the property upon completion of the show.
• All guests and participants must comply with Longfield Stables policies and procedures and all participants must sign a waiver at check in.
• All riders on Longfield Stables property must wear an ASTM-SEI Certified helmet.
• Based on USEF rule GR302 Cruelty to and Abuse of a Horse: Any action(s) against a horse by a competitor or an exhibitor, which are deemed excessive by a judge, or show management, in the competition ring or anywhere on the competition grounds may be punished by official warning, elimination, or other sanctions which may be deemed appropriate by the show committee.
• Approximate ride times will be sent out via email, by Friday prior to show.
• Horses may only be shown at 2 consecutive levels at any one show (i.e. intro/training, training/first, first/second). Even if the horse has 2 different riders this rule still applies (i.e. Rider A does training level and rider B can only do intro or first level)
• Horses may not compete in more than 3 classes.
• Braiding is optional and regular show attire is requested. If you do not wish to wear show attire, please wear conservative clinic attire, i.e. shirts of conservative color, with no neckwear, breeches or jodhpurs of conservative color, and appropriate riding boots.
• USEF legal length (120 cm) whips may be carried.
• Tests may be read aloud. Provide your own reader, please.
• Tests will not be given out until the classes are pinned. Please do not ask at the secretary’s stand until then.
• Shows will be run as closely as possible to USEF rules. It is the judge’s, and or show management’s discretion to eliminate riders based on illegal use of equipment. (bits, whips, spur, etc.)
• Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
• Dogs deemed disruptive and/or aggressive will be asked to leave the property and may result in rider elimination.
• Children must always be under adult supervision and may not be left unaccompanied in a schooling ring.
• All classes will take place in a 20×60 arena.
A current Certificate of negative Coggins listing horse’s recorded show name as well as proof of all required Longfield Stables vaccines are REQUIRED. No Exceptions. Show numbers and stabling will not be issued without current Coggins and vaccination record. Please email vaccination record and negative Coggins to at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival.
Lunging permitted in round pens marked at the lower side of the property. One horse may be lunged at a time per round pen throughout the duration of the show.
MANURE AND TRASH
We ask that you help keep our facilities and common areas free of manure by locating a manure bucket if your horse poops in or around the facilities. One of Longfield’s staff members would be
more than happy to assist and hold a horse as needed. There are several receptacles located throughout our facility, please help keep our property beautiful by disposing of trash in designated places