COVID-19 cases in Georgia rose 13.8% as 20,971 cases were reported.
- Georgia ranked 27th among states where coronavirus was spreading the fastest on a per-person basis
- The Centers for Disease Control says high levels of community transmission begin at 100 cases per 100,000 per week
- Cases fell in 38 counties, with the best declines in Effingham County, with 88 cases from 160 a week earlier
COVID hospital admissions rising
- Hospitals in 33 states reported more COVID-19 patients than a week earlier, while hospitals in 28 states had more patients in intensive care beds.
- Likely COVID patients admitted in the U.S. last week: 65,244
- The week before that: 61,335
- Four weeks ago: 56,288
Credit: Original article published here.
Leave a Reply